Monday, September 19, 2011

Backyard Monday

It's been so long since I posted last. I was reminded of that when I spoke with a few great old friends the other night. It was such a pleasure to remember that there are people out there in the world who love me and care about what I have to say. I wanted to take this time to catch all you readers up.
I am currently sitting in the backyard, post a wonderful barbecue that occurred here just yesterday. The ambiance is unbelievable, stationed in the afternoon sun; I fear there are not so many warm days like this left this year, so I am trying to take advantage of this one.
The barbecue yesterday was to celebrate the changing of the seasons and I think everyone who attended did it right. I love that we continue to be ever-changing beings growing closer and closer together with the passing of time.
I feel since I haven't shared any images from the last few months with my readers, and I know you all are curious about what I have been doing and creating, that I should: without further adieu I would like to introduce to you: The Summer of Love. Much love to all of you who have enriched and blessed my life throughout the years. I hope you all had as incredible summers as I did, you all deserved it.



















No comments: