Tuesday, February 17, 2009

groupings of things






Lately, as I'm sure you've seen, I've been taking a lot more photos, than any other form of creative expression. I do have to say my drawings are getting stronger, but still need more work before I will be including them on this blog. I have been taking photos to document my life, visually representing the things I see on a regular basis. The photos are the start of an image file for my new project I'm working on. It started last summer with an idea of "myspace" being an art installation in my bedroom, and has transformed into something larger and better or smaller and greater, I'm not quite sure, but you will find the bamboo project involved with this new installation called Natural Magic, as well as these photos and drawings by me, and whatever else I can fit in. This collection of photos makes no sense as a group except they show groupings of things. Just a little glimpse into my everyday/not so everyday life. Hope you enjoy.

No comments: